I hadn’t sold a copy of On the Inside for two weeks. I uploaded the new blurb and already sold a copy today!
– Kim Cano, for On The Inside
I can see why Sandra (Bunino) called you the queen of blurbs! You are AMAZING!
– Magali Frechette, for A Thousand Words
A good blurb is worth 200 words, but a good blurb writer is worth a helluva lot more.
– Mary Hughes, for Passion Bites
All I can say is “Wow!” I love it. You’re hired to write all my blurbs from now on.
– Cynthia VanRooy, for Island Heat
Thanks so much for giving my book blurb new life! I love the tag lines generated and I look forward to working with you again in the future!
For anyone looking to create or refresh their book description, I highly recommend The Blurb Wizard!!
– Holly Reid, author of Teach Your Child to Fish
Dang – I’d buy the book based on that blurb! How does she DO that? Take my gobbledegook and come up with THAT? Nice!
– Renee Wildes, author of Moonwitched
Superb! I thought I’d perfected it, but it’s even better now – just goes to show that very few people have the knack for writing blurbs, and those that do are worth their weight in gold.
– Josephine Myles, author of Barging In
God, you’re good.
– Linda Ingmanson, Editor, Samhain Publishing for The King’s Mistress
_ L.A. Witt, author of Out of Focus
You have an amazing way with words!
– Tina Burns, Publisher, Liquid Silver Books
My compliments to the chef.
– Josh Lanyon, author of Strange Fortune
I don’t know how you come up with all those cool tag lines. If someone held a gun to my head, I wouldn’t be able to do it.
– Linda Ingmanson, Editor, Samhain Publishing
Thank you so much for judging my entry. You’re right about the backstory – I’ll definitely take your comments to heart to improve my manuscript.
– Bettina C., 2009 Emily writing contest entrant
The author asked me to tell you that she thinks you’re the epitome of awesome.
– Sasha Knight, for Lover Enslaved
I have no clue who writes your warnings about the book contents but they are fabulous. Often times I’m laughing out loud at the comments, or intrigued enough to read the excerpts, so I’d say they are very successful. I once even spit juice all over my screen because of one of your humorous warnings. Wonderful is all I have to say besides, thank you.
– Amy Watson
It’s perfect. We love it. Thank you!
– Sasha Knight, for Our Man Friday
You do such a great job!!! Another winner.
– Linda Ingmanson, for Queen’s Gambit
Oh, bless you. Pure genius. I like this SO much better.
– Angela James, for Devonshire
The author says she loves it and wishes you could crawl inside her brain to write everything for her.
– Sasha Knight, for The Ninth Curse
Carol is an excellent technical writer, with a great deal of experience in many industries including software, marketing, and research. She is very conscientious and detail-oriented, and a pleasure to work with.
– Nikki Custy, Supervisor on Supportsoft.com projects
What interested me in “Slightly Foxed”? The blurb.
– DearAuthor.com (blurb edited for Samhain Publishing Ltd.)
I was able to get the job I wanted with the help of your professionally written document! Excellent work!
– Paige Visintin, LPN
I got a press release published in my local newspaper… Thanks again for the GREAT class!
– Rebecca Goings
Thank you again for the critique you provided for my historial story entitled The Long Road Home. You caught a few details my critique partners had overlooked, proving it is always good to have a fresh reader take a look at your work.
– Leanne Tyler